City Magick Spells, Rituals, and Symbols for the Urban Witch by Christopher Penczak, Foreword by Judika Illes
Today’s urban witch needs to know how to communicate with the electric gods of the city, find the high-rise temples of power, and uncover the magical symbols in everyday graffiti.
This new edition of City Magick, with a new foreword by Judika Illes, author of Pure Magic, offers a modern look at an earth-based religion that has taken root in the concrete jungle. Christopher Penczak shows how to create and live a magical life in the city. Learn how to:
- Interpret the symbols of graffiti with a magical eye
- Perform rituals at nightclubs
- Use everyday items in your home or office to create magickal incense, oils, talismans, and charms
- Create powerful sigils using street signs, graffiti, and city
- Discover metropolitan spirits and totems, including spiders, cockroaches, crows, pigeons, and doves.
For the urban witch, this is the ultimate book on making high magic among the skyscrapers and the streets.
|Christopher Penczak is a modern Witch, teacher, and healer. He is the author of the acclaimed Inner Temple of Witchcraft series and of Gay Witchcraft, Weiser Books, 2003. He offers classes and workshops throughout the U.S. Visit him at: www.christopherpenczak.com.